Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Alter Ego's Evolution

When I first started out, i went by the moniker "Commander Skitzo; leader of the Insane Army".

Original Emblem



















The army consisted of me and my friends that rhymed together...eventually I got tired of writing such a long name so I simply went as Skitzo.

Here is a Mixtape cover from when my main style was an aggressive one with obvious military overtones.

















And finally, after consitently writing and striving to improve, i feel as if no one is touching me skill wise. This arrogance has led me to play off my spanish nickname "Rey". So now, mostly in jest I go by the name "King Skitzo" below is my new official logo.


1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger cecil Newry said...

Truly, you have too much time on your hands!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home