Friday, November 03, 2006

So i'm cold now?

Am I the only person left alive that will lay out things in plain language that doesnt aim to pamper the feelings of others? in one day alone I was told by three different persons that i'm a cold individual. But yet these are the exact same people that have come to love the honest, no punches pulled aspect of me...so in a way it puts me in a strange predicament...be the generic happy go lucky sheep minded fellow that tells you what you want to hear...or continue on the path i am currently blazing.

this one requires some thought...

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Tammy G aka Riot! said...

Tell it like is!!!! My mom was the first person to say that I am cold and is surprised that I have friends. I was a teenager then. But u know what? Brave people appreciate a straightfoward person. They are not afraid of honesty and at the end of the day the people who sticka around are worth being in your company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home