Sunday, December 17, 2006

The average Bahamian girl is STUPID...DAMN!!!

Alot of time i just chill and converse with different women and they keep asking me why i'm single. My answer is always that I haven't found one that interests me. Some may think i'm being picky but it's just that I don't lower my standards. Sure I like a nice body and pretty face like everyone else but i treasure intellect over all. And sad to say, bahamian girls on average are just plain silly.

Example, some random girl attempts to insult me just because I disagree with her. Especially because she is attracted to the person in question (which i think is stupid but that's a completely different topic). I find it sad that just because I refuse to bend like the mindless THC infested drones that you and this sad generation have come to expect, you need to bitch and sling insults. Yes, I am a pretty smart individual. An more importantly, one that isn't ashamed of it.

In short, women...there is more to men than what's between their legs. Also, just because you want to spread yours apart for that particular person doesn't mean they aren't a punk (it just makes you a freak for weaklings) And for heavens sake, at least TRY to think with that ever decreasin mass of grey matter just wasting space between your ears.

[disclaimer: I know that my beautiful islands of the 242 contain some highly intelligent women, just saying..some of the sisters need a kick in their lower and more active brain]

3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger cecil Newry said...

funny post dread!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger TheSweetestKiss said...

I've enjoyed this post. :). Makes me look upward and think, "Thank Goodness that there are still some guys out there that ARE picky (cause I don't see anything at all wrong with that)."

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Tammy G aka Riot! said...

words from the wise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home