Saturday, March 17, 2007

F.O.C.U.S

It's wierd, a few months ago I had my life mapped out to the T. I'd graduate from COB, do the computer thing for a bit while researching my novel. I would develop a IT company of world wide recognition in the Bahamas and expand to Mexico (what can I say, i have a soft spot for the place) I would be crowned Nobel Laureate before my 25th birthday as a result of my contributions to the literary world .

But that was then, now I only yearn for the sweet, sweeeet semester's end. I admit that i have lost my way, and even thought out elaborate scenarios that in my most desperate hour I wouldnt have (under normal circumstances). But because of that, I understand (not condone) the reasoning behind alot of society's anti-social behaviour.

With that said, from this day onward i must, without fail...continue in my endevours, and i will begin with launching 2 projects before month's end. (hint: i get to broadcast my brand of humour to an even wider audience)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home