Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cold hearted? No, you're just a coward

Someone on a Bahamian message board asked whether or not it was normal to act colder towards people because they didn't stick to promises. This is why I hate my generation, seriously. We're so selfish and weak that we clutch at any and every excuse to take the easy road.

For the life of me i can not rationalise treating someone new i got into a relationship with in a half butt manner because of slip ups the person before them committed. Is that that fair? Heck, is it how one with supposed intelligence would act?

Still, this is how i responded to the topic in question:
i held back to see how others would respond. still, the young god can't see himself becoming jaded and all bitter because of repeated run ins with retarted daughters. I just chalk it up to experience and move on. I'm a nice dude because that's my inherent character and no one on this planet is relevent enough to change that

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Tammy G aka Riot! said...

This is true. Gen Xers and Yers try to take the easy way out. I've been guilty of that but I'm growing :-) Admitting is the first step to healing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home