Wednesday, October 01, 2008


HOLA FOLKS!!!

I've been a bad poster, I know. It's been almost a whole year since my last blog entry but there were so many things. Well, no more excuses I am back into this full throttle.


with the apologies out of the way, I am now proclaiming that i'm on a 30 day "raw food" program. The bottom line is that i have a karate tournament coming up in a month and i need to be at my best. So what would be a better way to fortify the body and just flat out detoxify it than going all natural?

This means nothing processed, no bread...cookies (drops a tear), chips, soda pop, and whatever else the kids are eating these days. So wrapping up this mini update, every friday starting on the 10th and ending November 7th i will be posting any ongoing changes (be it physical, mental, emotional, etc)

This is no fad diet plan, and i've been physically training for years so i am not jumping into this blindly. Wish me luck folks.

P.S. i'll be blogging more regularly...if people are still willing to read it. i know i had a pretty healthy following back in the day.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Blogger Tammy G aka Riot! said...

I eat healthy but damn imagine so much days without squeezing in the occasional cookies, chips and soda :-( May the force be with you Rey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home